True Blue Gen X-er

Just a 30's something Michigan fan living in C-bus....

Thing #15 - Wiki's 5:14 PM

Another cool tool. I am liking these more as I go.... My favorite was the St Joseph Public Library Subject Guides.

Again the Common Craft video is amazing at simplifying things. The example they used really makes me think I can use this in multiple ways, personally and professionally. Perhaps our PMQ team can educate Project Managers on creating and using Wiki;s for the Tactical Plans. It is so hard coordinating everyone's thoughts and follow up assignments. Also, I heard an idea a few months ago that our inTRAnet should be set up as a wiki. Interesting....

But I suppose the million $ question is - how hard is it to design and create wiki's on your own? I am finding that a well done wiki that is easy to read is very useful and informative, however, if it looks sloppy or the design is not quite up to standards, then I don't even want to read it. I would really like to take the time to create a wiki of my own.

Maybe this can be an idea for Learn & Play Web 2.1. Focusing on really delving into using these tools in our everyday lives.

0 comments: